For the safety and health of all our guests, we ask that all dogs staying with us follow our policies. All dogs, except for puppies younger than 9 months, must be spayed or neutered before staying with us.
Prior To Staying
We are excited to have your dog stay with us. Prior to your dog’s first daycare or boarding visit, we require a behavior assessment in order to attend The Four Paws Resort. Our assessments are scheduled as a free 1/2 day (5 hours or less) of daycare, Monday through Thursday. Our evaluations allow us to determine if we are the right fit and which group your dog will receive the best socialization experience in.
Remember, your pet will be spending time with other pets, and the safety and health of every dog is our main priority. Keep in mind, although it is supervised play, your dog might still acquire an occasional nip or scratch.
All vaccinations are required and must be up to date. The specific vaccines required are Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza, Parvovirus, Canine Influenza and Rabies. Bordetella is optional, but if it is administered, it must be done 2 weeks before admission into the facility. All vaccination documentation must be submitted prior to your visit. You can view your vaccination documents within PetExec.
What To Bring & Leave At Home
Please do not bring bowls; we have plenty of them for your dog to use. Choker/prong collars are not allowed due to possible injury. Please bring enough food for your dog's stay; food must be provided in an airtight container or bag that is labeled with your dog's name. If your dog is on medication, please provide clear directions for administration. Boarding guests may have two personal items from home.
Drop Off & Pick Up Time Policy
Our drop off/pickup time is based on a 24 hour period. For example, if your dog is dropped off at 5pm, the checkout time is 5pm (or earlier) on the day of pick up. If your dog is picked up after the 24 hour period, an additional $12.00 will be charged as a 1/2 day of daycare. Based on the above example, if your dog is picked up at 7pm instead of 5pm, there will be an additional charge of $12.00.
Reservations can be made through your PetExec portal, by phone or email. If you would like to get your pup on the schedule for grooming, they are done by appointment only, please call us today.
Daycare & Boarding Rules
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered (unless they are under 9 months of age).
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations and flea prevention. Owners must submit written record, prior to evaluation, that their dogs have current DHLPP, Canine Influenza and Rabies vaccinations.
- All dogs must be healthy. Parents will need to certify that their dogs have been free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests. If, at any time during care, a dog is noticed to have fleas or ticks, treatment will be applied and charged at the owners expense.
- All food brought to The Four Paws Resort must be stored in an airtight container or bag labeled with your dogs name.
- All dogs must pass a behavior assessment in order to attend The Four Paws Resort. They must be nonaggressive, nor food or toy protective.
- Dogs and puppies of all ages are allowed at The Four Paws Resort, as long as the dog/puppy meets our criteria.
- All dogs must have a complete, up-to-date, and approved enrollment form on file.
- Fees are due and payable at pick up. Cash, check, Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted and the Golden Buckeye Discount is offered. Discounted packages are provided only if they are paid in advance. Pre-paid packages are nonrefundable. Our program is flexible enough to accommodate reasonable special needs requests.